I ordered 6 diffuser necklaces about a week ago. Entered my payment info, hit submit and the order confirmation page came up, with an order # and note saying a confirmation email would be sent.

Thank goodness I took a screen shot of it, as I still have not received an order confirmation email, or any shipping confirmation emails. I went back on the site a few days later, submitted an inquiry detailing the issue, and have not received any response to that email. I looked on my bank account just a moment ago, and was in fact charged for the necklaces, so I called the number listed next to the transaction, and it just said to leave a message and someone will contact me, which I seriously doubt is true. I am not confident at all that I will receive the necklaces, and have no idea how to go about getting a refund if the items don't arrive, as my previous attempts at contacting customer service have lead no where.

I suppose I could have my bank investigate and maybe they will have a system in place for this sort of situation.

I am very disappointed that I didn't do a little research on the company first. I would not recommend ordering from them.

Review about: Vitality Extracts Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

wow I'm experiencing the same thing ughhopefully we can get some resolution