4.6K views
3.4
Turnaround Time

I have been in contact with a customer service representative for 3 days now. I placed my order on September 3 and was informed on September 5th that my order was shipped out for delivery.

I have not received it so on the 14th I emailed the company. Someone got back to me right away, they apologized and placed another order for me. When I got home my package was in the mail. My experience so far has been positive regarding my order.

I just started using Hair Envy. It does not come with instructions but I do like that the fact it comes with a squeeze dropper top as to not waste any oil and to apply directly to scalp. I partmy hair in sections and add a few drops to massage in the scalp.

You don't need a lot as it can weigh your hair down. When I see results, I will return to leave another review.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Great customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 14.

Comments

I don’t trust any of those companies that sell these products most of the oils you can buy . Mix them all together and make your own .

You can buy avocado oil instead of mashed , yuk the real thing might go brown .

Just put into a water spray bottle with a little hot water mix and spray onto your roots tilting your head back so the oils don’t drip on your face . Put a shower cap on and leave for an hour or longer .

NonchalantAnt769

Please get your money back they waiting for China to ship them product they are a fraud company I worked for them and they take your money then 4 weeks after warehouse gets products they will ship you what China sent scam be aware