2.0
Turnaround Time

I received a gift from this company for my birthday.The gift was ordered around 15 days prior to my birthday so by the time I received the order it was apparently out of warranty.

Wore the first bracelet for a my least a couple of weeks before opening the second one. As soon as I put it on I noticed it was much looser than the first. After an hour it completely unraveled. I called the company and was told to file online to have it replaced and that I would receive a replacement code to use within 2 days.

Today is day 3 and I still have heard nothing so I called again and now I am being told it’s still under review and if I don’t hear anything that means it wasn’t approved because it’s so far out of warranty. We are talking 15 or so days beyond warranty. So if you are planning to order from this company for a gift I guess you must open the sealed packages the bracelets come in before giving the gift. Just in case it’s a defective bracelet like mine was.

I will never order from or recommend this company to ANYONE! not a pleasant experience when you are told two different things when you call their customer service. Then they acted like I was calling about a bracelt I received as a gift a year ago!

You need a more sensible warranty for your items and consider they may be gifts that aren’t even given to the receiver for 15 days.Anyway, who is ordering a bracelt with the mind set it’s going to last 15 days

Comments